Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Nissan GT-R 1:18

OK! I am going to introduce "GT-R".
One of most amazing sport cars. 
Yes, it is a Japanese car, but it is faster than several well-known Italian super cars.
For sure, it is much cheaper than those super cars.

GT-R was actually from Nissan Skyline GT-R.
But Nissan wants GT-R to have its own model.

GTR R35


If you saw the movie 2 Fast 2 Furious, there was a racing game at beginning:
Nissan Skyline GT-R (R34)
Honda 2000

Mazda RX-7
Toyota Supra
The GT-R in the movie is R34.
I am going to introduce R35. 1:18 scale model car.

Front
Rear
One of the GTR's icon is its taillight. Four red circles.
Usually I don't like rear truck spoiler, but this one looks great to me.

Engine
The engine size is 3.8 Liter with twin turbo, but it can reach 545 hp (north american), and 550 hp (Europe).
It only takes less than 3 sec. from 0-60 MPH.
If you check Ring Time (List of Nurburgring lap time), GT-R is top 15.
It is also the second fast Japanese sport car. (behind LFA Nurburgring version)

This model car also did a good job in interior.
Interior

I like its sport pedals!

I heard a news about the R35. I am not sure if it is true or not.
Nissan voids the warranty on transmission if you quote "race".

Enjoy reading!











 


No comments:

Post a Comment