Wednesday, June 12, 2013

NBA playoff makes me think "Air Jordan shoes".. Especially AJ XI

I am also a basketball fan.
Either Heat or Spurs will get the NBA title.

I am not going to talk the current games.
But if you are a basketball fan or even you are not a big fan,
you must know Michael Jordan, one of the greatest players in NBA history.

He played NBA for a while, then retired.
He started played baseball for a short period.
Then, Jordan announced "I'm back" in 1995.

What he wore is called AIR JORDAN.
People call "AJ".
AJI, AJII, to AJXX3, then AJ 2009 to 2012, then AJ XX8.

Although a lot of AJ series, my favorite is AJ XI.
The shoes Jordan wore in 1995-1996 season.
Jordan wore AJ XI "concord" during regular season, and "Bred" for playoff.
What it looks like? Here is the images of Bred.

Front

I really like the Logo. I am not sure if this logo was inspired by Mercedes Benz.
LOL! Just kidding.
Rear

Bottom
I read a review that the bottom of AJ XI was made by carbon fiber.
I am curious why shoes needs a very strong but light material.

OK.

Two things:
1. thanks my buddy to let me take images.
2. keep watching NBA playoff!

Thanks for reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment