Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Why name my blogger's domain name "FRS 86"

If you like cars or if you like comics, you probably know Toyota AE 86.
Yes, AE 86, the most incredible car appears in "Initial D".
This old fashion car beat many famous cars for downhill racing.
( For detail, please check wikipedia ^_^ )

Last year, 2012, this car's successor arrives and it was name Toyota 86.
In United States, Toyota 86 is under Scion brand and named Scion "FR-S".
FR-S stands for Front engine, Rear wheel drive Sport coupe.



FR-S is one of my favorite cars. 86 is FRS's original name.
Therefore, I name my blogger "FRS 86"!

I like cars.
However, to save some money, I bought several 1: 18, 1: 24, 1: 43 scale model cars.
Thus, I would like to share some of my collection (cars, figures, toys and etc..) in this blogger.
Hope you like them.

Your comments are welcomed too!








No comments:

Post a Comment