Friday, May 17, 2013

Toyota 86 GT “limited” from Kyosho



I explained why I chose my domain name “FRS 86” previously.
Here is my collection of 86!

Kyosho (Japanese name is”京商”) is a well-known manufacture to make scale models cars. AutoArt, Masito, Jada, Matchbox, Hotwheels ...etc are also other companies to make model cars.

Thank my colleague to buy this 86 (1:43 scale) from Japan :P  (Thank you Taku!)
Here are some pictures of 86.

 
The model car is well packed and placed on a stage.

    Front view.

86 GT in Japan has LED lights and fog lights, while FRS in U.S. does not have.



Rear view.
 The width of spoiler is larger than trunk lid.


Different angle


Interior.

I like Kyosho, because it pays attention to small detail.
For example, 86 GT limited version has dual interior color: black and red.
Kyosho will make the gear knob is red instead of black only.
If you also collect model cars, you will notice the interior is often single color in most of small scale model cars (like 1:24, 1:43).



One more thing!
  Dissembled tail light 

I dissembled the tail light cover and was surprised that this tail light was assembled from four individual components: red brake light, yellow direction light, light frame and light cover. I’m very impressed by all the detail.

If you ask me where to buy (except in Japan), sometimes I found ebay has but a bit expensive.

Hope you like it. Thank for reading!  

P.S. I will keep posting my different collections later! Not only cars!

2 comments:

  1. Btw, the doors for this model car are always locked :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good and productive post. Keep update more like this.
    Really amazing All post . i like your all post Keep it Up.
    Racing car decals

    ReplyDelete