Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Optimus Prime from Revoltech

Since Transformer 4 will be released next year, I am writing something about it.

Most people I knew like Bubble bee more than Optimus Prime.
But I don't know, I just like Optimus Prime and collected different version of Optimus Prime.

Here is Optimus Prime from Kaiyodo's Revoltech.
The metallic painting is very impressive, although it is totally made by PVC.

Package



The detail of Optimus Prime is amazing too.
For examples, head, feet, and its body parts.

Head

Feet
Body

I am not sure if you pay attention to Optimus Prime in all three movies. 
Optimus Prime is slightly different in these movies. 
For example, I think the most obvious part is its SIX pack Abs shown in Dark of the Moon (2011). 
(Did Optimus Prime go to gym?)
This model is fantastic, but it can't transform @_@ 

One more thing,
The joint parts of Kaiyodo's Revoltech. are amazing. 
Even you can buy it individually.
This allows your figure to show different poses!


















No comments:

Post a Comment