Thursday, January 25, 2024

Optimus Primal - beast mode Yolopark

 I was assembling Optimus Prime kit, so I paid attention to this company - Yolopark.  (They didn't pay me to write this!!)

After watching Transformers movie- Rise of the beast. Optimus Primal is really impressed. Especially in Beast mode.  I don't know why, but I just feel ok with its robotic mode. There are only few companies releasing the beast mode. 

1. Hasbro, the leader class has the transformable Optimus Primal; however, the beast mode is not too detail.  

2. Buluke. They have Optimus Primal model kit. You can purchase from Bigbadtoystore.

3. Tongshifu has the copper version of the beast mode. It is a statue. 




So when Yolopark release the Optimus Primal in beast mode. I am very excited about it. But only one problem.   It is very expensive. So please release the model kit for it! 




   


No comments:

Post a Comment