Saturday, July 9, 2022

LEGO 71411 The Mighty Bowser Released in Oct. 1st 2022

If you are a fan of Super Mario, you must know his opponent - Bower.


FYI. Super Mario is one of the oldest game from Nintendo. It was also my very first video game. ( Lego also has this set - Lego 71374, although you can't play with it.. LOL)

Long story short, Mario, a plumber, is trying to save Princess Peach from Bowser. I don't like Bowser because it took me a lot of time to beat it. But this Lego set -  the Mighty Bowser changes my mind. It looks so cool!  This sets has 2807 pieces!!  According to Lego's website, it has a fireball launcher and a bottom to control its head movement! 

Below are some images.

Source: https://www.lego.com/en-us/product/the-mighty-bowser-71411










 P.S. I also like Bowser's Airship (Lego 71391)

No comments:

Post a Comment